Terms of Service
A 2-year right of complaint is granted in accordance with the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and/or manufacturing. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money returned or the price reduced, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must advertise in a "reasonable time" after you have discovered the defect/error. TheMovSer.dk/PrintByOrder.dk will cover the return costs to a reasonable extent. /PrintByOrder.dk
Rugvænget 9, st.tv
Shipments are not accepted per cash on delivery.
If it is a refund, please include bank details in the form of account number and account number, so that the agreed amount can transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk per email or other electronic form, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the refund.
Right of withdrawal
14 days full right of return on goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from that day;
- Where you receive the order.
- Takes physical possession of the last item in the case of an agreement for several different items, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several batches.
- Gets the last lot, or last part in physical possession, when it concerns an agreement for the delivery of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
- The first good in physical possession, when it concerns about regular delivery of goods over a certain period.
You must cover the return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 days after the purchase and from the cancellation you must no later than 14 days after return the shipment. The notice must be given by email at kontakt@PrintByOrder.dk. In the message, you must make it clear that you wish to use your right of withdrawal. If you wish to return the item to us, you must complete the attached return slip and send the item to:
Rugvænget 9, st.tv
You cannot regret it by simply refusing to receive the goods, without at the same time giving a clear notice of this.
Goods excluded from the right of withdrawal
The following types of goods are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods that are manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or have been given a clear personal touch.
- Sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- Goods , which due to its nature is inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Goods where the seal is broken.
- Non-financial services performed, if the delivery of the service is initiated on behalf of the consumer outgoing express consent and recognition that the right of withdrawal ends when the service is fully performed.
- Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the performance has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and acknowledgment of this, that the person thereby loses his right of cancellation.
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines, however, excluding subscription agreements for such publications.
- Agreements concluded at public auction.
- Goods that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs in connection with the return.When returning, you are responsible for the item being properly packed. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation. Shipping will go faster if you also fill in and attach our cancellation form.
You bear the risk for the item from the time the item is delivered until we have received it back.
We do not accept packages sent by cash on delivery.
The condition of the goods upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and way of functioning of the goods. In other words, you can try on the item as if you tried it on in a physical store.
If the item has been tried on in addition to what is described above, it is considered used. Which means that if you cancel the purchase, you will only get a part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the full purchase amount back, you must test the product without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will get you, of course, return the amount you have paid to us.
In the event of a decrease in value for which you are liable, this will be deducted from the purchase amount.
When using the right of withdrawal , all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for extra costs resulting from your choosing a different form of delivery than the cheapest form of standard delivery that we offer), will be refunded without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we have received notification of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds are made with the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to something else.
We can withhold the refund until we have received the item back, unless you have presented documentation for having returned it.
Collection in store
On our webshop it is possible to choose to collect our products in our store . In this way, it is possible to reserve an item online, and then pick up the item physically in our store. Since the item is picked up in our store, the same conditions apply as when you shop physically in our store. However, upon collection, a confirmed e-mail must be received that the item is ready before you can collect it..